AncestryInsight

Discover your past!

Questions or concerns?

Terms and Conditions

Unread postby Desiree » Mon May 28, 2012 2:42 pm

Ancestry Insight Agreement

As a member: I hereby agree to share my information freely without malice or illegal intent. Anything I share becomes property of Ancestry Insight and maybe used to help others in their research. Any information I use from this site will be for my own benefit and I will give Ancestry Insight credit when I post the information found here, elsewhere. I am responsible for the credibility and correctness of my information.
Community Guidelines
Our belief here at Ancestry Insight is to share our information in an effort to connect with cousins and solve family mysteries. Everyone has something to contribute, honest, open communication is essential, but must be delivered with respect for other members’ thoughts and expressions.
Member conduct and use; this community is your forum for sharing thoughts, experiences, resources and discoveries. We appreciate you participation. However, we ask that you carefully read and follow the guidelines below. You’ll find that most of them come naturally to you. As a community members, please: For starters, simply treat others the way you want to be treated. 2. Response to the subject (and not the person) if you disagree with something in a post. 3. Share only your own thoughts ideas and content. 4. Post only information appropriate for a given topic. For example if you are posting in the “Smith’s” forum it should be relevant to “Smith”.
Please don’t post anything about a living person without their permission. Please don’t post copyrighted material that you are not authorize to distribute.
We reserve the right to delete messages that violate our terms and conditions. We can’t be responsible for the content our members create and share in community. However, we do reserve the right to remove any postings that disregard the above guidelines or violate our terms and conditions. Any information you post in our community is public and can be copied, modified and distributed by others. By submitting or posting content in our community, you expressly grant Ancestry Insight the rights set forth in the terms and conditions. We modify these guidelines from time to time. Please check back regularly for updates.
Terms for All. You must be 18 years or older to register or subscribe. You must provide Ancestry Insight with accurate, complete and up-t-date registration information. Failure to do so will constitute a breach of this Agreement. As part of the registration process, you will select a username and password. You understand that you may not (i) select or use a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person (ii) us the rights of any person without authorization; or (iii) use a name that we, in our sole discretion, deem inappropriate. You are responsible for all usage or activity on Ancestry Insight via your account. Distribution of your password to others for access to Ancestry Insight is expressly prohibited. You must notify us by email at ancestryinsight@yahoo.com of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password.

No Warranty. We make no express warranties or representation as to the quality and accuracy or the Content, Website or Service, and we disclaim any implied warranties or representation to the maximum amount permissible under applicable law. We offer the Website on an “as Is basis” and do not accept responsibility for any use of or reliance on the Website, Content or Service, or for any disruptions to or comprehensiveness, completeness, quality, currency, error-free nature, compatibly, security or fitness for purpose of the Website, Content or Service. Ancestry Insight does not guarantee the adequacy of the Service or Website or compatibility thereof to your computer equipment and environment and does not warrant that this Website, the Service, its servers, or any emails which may be sent from Ancestry Insight are free of viruses or any other harmful components.

Limitation of Liability; Exclusive Remedy. We limit our liability to the maximum amount permissible under applicable law. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages that we cause unintentionally and we shall not be liable to you for any actual, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused, provided that nothing in this Agreement will be interpreted so as to limit or exclude any liability which may not be excluded or limited by law. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Website, or with any clause of these terms, as your sole and exclusive remedy you may discontinue using the Website.

You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of this Agreement by you or otherwise as a result of you use of the Services or Website.
The information I provide is correct to the best of my knowledge
Desiree
Site Admin

Return to Welcome